We collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to improve the user experience, and to present timely and relevant information to them. We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and enable certain functions on our website.
What data we gather
• Questions, queries you may ask including your email address if you contact us direct
• Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• Information on how you use the site using cookies.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for, enabling us to improve our products and services. Specifically we may use your data;
• For our own internal records
• To contact you via telephone or email
• To improve the services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To improve the user experience on our website
• To customise the website for you.
Where is your data stored?
Here at AC Counts and Services Ltd we will store your details on our secure server, only with your permission. By submitting your personal details, you are agreeing to us retaining your information.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages across our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options, adverts or functions that are specific to you. Cookies enable us to see how many people use the website, their locations and what pages they tend to visit.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us improve the user experience, for example improving site search and inclusion of new content. Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit
• what you click on while you’re visiting our website
• how long you spend on each page at our website
• how you got to our website
• To recognise when you return to our website.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Controlling information about you
By filling in a form or customer recommendation on our website, you are agreeing for us to use your information to contact you direct.
If you are contacting us via our contact form on the website, by filling out contact details you have agreed that we can use your information to get in touch, however you are free to opt-out of this at any time via one of these methods;
• Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us at Ashtenne Business Centre, Oxleasow Road, East Moons Moat, Redditch B98 0RE.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites, please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.accsl.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.